Instructions for Poster and E-Poster Presenters
Thank you for presenting at ESID 2022
This page is designed to prepare you for your poster presentation at ESID 2022. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
Who are these guidelines for?
- Presenting authors of abstracts selected for E-Poster Discussion (Please prepare E-Poster only)
- Presenting authors of abstracts selected for Poster Display – E-Poster Viewing (Please prepare both a paper poster and E-Poster)
E-Poster Discussion Sessions: Abstracts selected for this category will be available electronically at the E-Poster stations. A designated date and time for presentation will be assigned to each abstract. You will not need to print and bring a paper poster with you onsite to Gothenburg. It is essential that you prepare your E-Poster in time and upload it by the advised deadline.
Poster Display – E-Poster Viewing: Abstracts selected for this category will be available both as a paper poster (on display near the Exhibition area) and as an E-Poster which will be available for viewing at the E-Poster stations throughout the Meeting. There is no designated time for presentations in this category.
- It is recommended that you stand near your poster during breaks.
- You will be sent an e-mail a few days before the meeting with your Poster Board number. There will be a Poster Helpdesk onsite assist as needed and check your poster board number.
Paper Poster Guidelines
Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below:
- The poster must be PORTRAIT orientation.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90cm wide x 120cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two metres.
- Double-sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
You can download a portrait poster sample from HERE. Before printing, please double-check the dimensions with your print service provider to avoid low print quality.
Please mount your poster according to the below schedule:
Mounting: 12th October 7:30-9:30
Removing: 14th October 15:30-16:30
Posters remaining after 16:30 on 14 October will be discarded.
Electronic Posters or E-Posters are similar to traditional paper posters but displayed on-site on large LCD screens available for electronic viewing at all times. Please note the screens will be landscape orientation.
Presenters were contacted via email from the ESID 2022 secretariat with a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters and further information. If you have note received this communication, please check your spam folder first, and contact us at email@example.com
- Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the E-Poster Gallery.
- Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: Extended deadline – 3 October 2022
By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to have it published in the official Meeting publications and on the Meeting website, virtual platform and mobile app for a duration of 3 months following the ESID 2022 Meeting.
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please upload your E-Poster as a PDF file in LANDSCAPE or PORTRAIT orientation.
* NOTE: The E-poster stations will be in landscape orientation.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in landscape layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file. You may also upload the E-Poster in portrait orientation. However, please note the screens will be landscape orientation.
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Please click HERE to see a landscape sample poster with arrangement tips.
Should you require any support or further information and assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org