Dear ESID Juniors,
For our ESID 2022 meeting, the Junior Party is planning several special activities:
- ESID Juniors Networking Evening – 12 October (learn more)
- “Expect the Unexpected” Junior’s Session – 13 October (learn more)
- Youth Hostels (learn more)
ESID Juniors Networking Evening – 12 October
Dear ESID Juniors,
Take a break and have some fun with your friends and peers at the ESID Juniors’ Networking Event on Wednesday, 12 October at the popular Zamenhof bar.
Following the Welcome Reception, we will meet at the Gothia Towers tram station. A vintage tram will pick us up at 20:15 and bring us to Zamenhof.
Everyone can enjoy two free drinks and snacks in an industrial-style atmosphere, with colleagues from all over the world.
The access for the event is free. However, we would like to ask you to register in advance as only limited tickets are available!
For registration, please send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email title: Junior Networking Event – Registration and specify full name (first & last). Registration is only individual.
The deadline for registration is Wednesday, 5 October, 11 AM CEST.
“Expect the Unexpected” Junior’s Session – 13 October
Dear ESID members,
Time flies and ESID meeting 2022 is coming closer!
Due to the huge success and great feedback we have received throughout the last few years; we are now working on the fifth edition of the Juniors Workshop: “Pitfalls in PID. Expect the Unexpected” which will take place on Thursday 13th October 2022 during the ESID 2022 meeting.
In the last years, we have not only had very interesting cases, great presentations, outstanding moderators, terrific expert panels but also exciting discussions that were generated around them.
From ESID Junior’s Working Party, we want to thank all the participants their time and effort in preparing and submitting their cases. There were excellent cases that had to be left out, but unfortunately time is limited.
All the cases have been reviewed and scored by Sofia Tantou (GR), Kiss Guevara-Hoyer (SP), Rakesh Pilania (IN) and Antonio Marzollo (IT)
We are delighted to announce the selected participants:
- Andrea Mauracher, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Filippo Consonni, Florence University
- Lisa Ehlers, KU Leuven
Chair of the Juniors Working Party
Information on how to become a Junior ESID Member here.
Advantages of staying at one of the hostels:
- Enjoy of an affordable accommodation
- Walk together to/from the meeting venue with other ESID members
- Increase your networking opportunities during breakfast!
Here are nice youth hostels in Gothenburg
1. Göteborg Hostel (favorable price)
Göteborgs Vandrarhem AB, Mölndalsvägen 23, 412 63 Göteborg
This hostel always aims to be the best hostel in Gothenburg. It is a cozy and familiar hostel in the heart of Gothenburg. The big common areas of the hostel are ideal to meet colleagues from all over the world in a relaxed atmosphere. The delicious breakfast will make a great start for every day of the congress.
- Twin/triple/quadruple room with shared bathroom:prices from 34 euro/night/person
- 6-or 8-bedded family room with shared bathroom: prices from 22 euro/night/person
- Quadruple or 6-bedded room with private WC/shower: prices from 42 euro/night/person
- Dormitory for women or for men with shared bathroom: prices from 20 euro/night/person
- Accomodation possiblity for 200 guests in 47 rooms
- Breakfast included for this price
Distance from the Meeting venue: Only 1.1km or 14 minutes on foot
Discount: Get 10% discount especially and exclusively for ESID Members. Use code ESID22 when you make your reservation to get 10% on the entire booking.
How to book:
- or via email@example.com
- or by calling +46 31 40 10 50 during the reception’s opening hours, every day 08.00-16.00
2. Le Mat B&G Göteborg City (closest option)
Kristinelundsgatan 13, 411 35 Göteborg
This hotel is located in the city centre and offers private rooms. The hotel aspires to be a B&B with better standard than a youth hostel.
- Double or single room with shared bathroom: prices from 62 euro/night/person
- Breakfast included
- Accomodation possiblity: 30 rooms
Distance from the Meeting venue: Only 900m or 11 minutes on foot
Discount: Get discount especially and exclusively for ESID Members. Use code F32 when you make your reservation to get discount on the entire booking.
How to book:
- or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by calling +46 31 20 48 00