#MyESID Photo Contest
Congratulations to the winner – Walaa Al-Qudah !
Thank you to everyone who participated in the ESID 2022 Photo Contest!
We have received so many wonderful entries and we were very excited to see how everyone is taking part in the Meeting.
The winner will receive a FREE Registration to the ESID 2024 Meeting ESID in lovely Marseille, France!
ESID 2022 Photo Contest
We are very excited to open the #MyESID Photo Contest for the Meeting! Take a picture that captures the essence of your ESID 2022 Meeting experience and share it with us: a fond memory, a proud moment, a long-awaited meeting, or a snap picture onsite in Gothenburg!
The best picture will receive FREE registration to the ESID 2024 Meeting ESID in Marseille, France!
How To Participate?
- Take a Meeting picture and post it on Twitter or Facebook. Photos can include individuals, groups, sessions, etc*
- Use the #ESID2022 and #MyESID hashtags
- You can post as many photos as you like
- Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we can see your photos
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
To be valid, all entries must be received from 12/10/2022 at 08:00 (CEST) until 15/10/2022 at 17:00 (CEST).
The winner will be announced on social media after the Meeting and contacted on social media.
The contest is open to all ESID 2022 Meeting delegates and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release ESID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance, or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- ESID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases ESID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- ESID and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout, or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organisations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by ESID and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced shortly after the ESID 2022 Meeting. The winner will be contacted via social media channels.